Popular Two Handle Kitchen Faucets
Two-handle faucets are one of the best options for a kitchen as you get to install a water heater. When you have access to hot water, you can easily wash greasy pans. This feature will be quite useful if you can’t invest in a dishwasher.
Apart from the benefit of having hot water, a top double-handle faucet for the kitchen will be aesthetically pleasing as well.
With so many options in terms of finishes, styles, and other features, you may have difficulty selecting the best 2-handle kitchen faucets.
Take a look at our list of the best double handle faucets which have been among the best in the market. In addition, we offer detailed reviews of each product along with a comparison table and buyer’s guide.
Comparison of Double Handle Kitchen Faucets
Reviews of the Best 2-Handle Kitchen Faucets of 2023
1. Airuida Wall Mount Kitchen Sink Faucet
Airuida Kitchen Faucet is one of the best 2-handle kitchen faucets that features a 360-degree twist and is finished with nickel to prevent discoloration. The solid brass construction provides a sturdy lead-free waterway. Thus it is resistant to corrosion, avoiding leak occurrence. Water flow and temperature are controlled using the hot and cold mixer valves.
- Two separate valves for hot and cold water.
- Solid brass finish with lead-free waterway which makes the faucet heavy-duty.
- Water streams produced by aerators are larger and whiter, following a smoother and non-splashing path.
- ADA compliance- No
- Warranty - Lifetime warranty
- Installation - Wall mount kitchen sink faucet that can be easily installed with the instruction manual
- Premium quality
- Multiple installation choices
- High Price
2. JZBRAIN Commercial Sink Faucet with Swing Spout
JZBRAIN is one of the best 2-handle kitchen faucets that gives you complete control in preserving the right water temperature. It weighs 5 pounds twice compared to the other faucets when considering the weight factors. However, it can withstand hot and cold water due to its brass body. Due to the unique flange design, the installation center can be adjusted from 7.75" to 8.25". Each kit includes a pair of 1/2NPSM inlets, providing a direct water connection to your system.
The maximum water flow rate of JZBRAIN is 2.2 GPM. Thus it produces a smooth stream of water with no splash. An elegant polished chrome finish complements the design. With this wall mount faucet, you can easily install a ceramic, acrylic, crystal stone sink, or prep utility sink. It is perfect for restaurants, laundry rooms, and backyards.
- Better water control with two separate handles
- Pre-rinse feature comes with a spray valve with a flow rate of 1.42 GPM
- Dual handle helps to navigate water to the desired direction.
- High-quality aerator produces steady water flow with good pressure
- Warranty - 5 years
- ADA compliance- Consult customer care
- Installation - Wall-mounted or backsplash mount with the installation kit included in the box
- Powerful sprayer
- Perfect for commercial use
- Excellent customer service
- Installation can be a bit challenging
3. Aquaterior 8 Inch Center 44" Height Commercial Kitchen Sink Faucet
The Aquaterior consists of stainless steel with a zinc-alloy handle and spring. The faucet’s spray hose holds 100,000 bends. Nevertheless, it allows for 500,000 faucet cycles with two handles. This faucet is designed with a brass construction which ensures durability.
Aquaterior 2-handle pull-down faucets are CUPC/ ANSI/ NSF certified. It makes cleaning dishes easy, while ergonomic squeeze handles make using them intuitive and simple. You can use it to fill your sink or pour water into containers without using a spray valve, and the wall bracket ensures that the faucet will remain secure.
- Spout is flat and the pull-down sprayer is flexible to use.
- Anti-leak mechanism.
- Stainless hose which is good for two or three-compartment utility sink.
- Flexible hose is easy to clean along with a pull-down sprayer and flat spout.
- Two separate handles to control the flow and temperature
- Warranty - 5 years
- ADA Compliance - CUPC, NSF, AB1953, CEC certification
- Installation - Everything you need for installation is included in the package.
- Beautifully crafted faucet
- Product is polished with chrome
- Hard water stains remain visible in the faucet
4. Pfister Pfirst Series 2-Handle Bar/Prep Kitchen Faucet
Quality products are synonymous with the Pfister brand, and this 2-handle faucet without sprayer is no exception. The faucet is chrome-plated with metal handles. ADA/ANSI A117.1 compliance ensures that people with disabilities can use it.
Plus, the NSF/ANSI 372 compliance assures to minimize of lead contaminants. The stainless steel handles comply with California Green Building Standards. The possibilities are endless with this product, and installation is simple. Water conservation is straightforward with this faucet's wide side spray and movable spout.
- Spot-resistant finish gives the faucet a new look every day.
- Handles are metal which ensures longevity and durability.
- Saves average households up to $200 per year on water bills by meeting or exceeding EPA WaterSense Standards.
- Warranty - Lifetime warranty
- ADA Compliance - Meets ADA/ANSI A117.1 requirements
- Installation - Center set and the kit comes with all the hardware needed for installation and a decorative deck plate.
- Installation is easy
- Water temperature indicators
- Lead-free construction
- Compatibility issues with plumbing accessories
5. Peerless Tunbridge 2-Handle Kitchen Faucet
The Peerless Tunbridge 2-Handle kitchen faucet comes with a lifetime warranty, and a chrome or stainless steel finish is available to match the rest of your kitchen decor. This faucet may not have all of the extras that come with premium models, but it is a well-designed faucet that will provide excellent performance.
According to CALGreen and WaterSense guidelines, the model conserves water but provides a sufficient flow for effective dishwashing and sink cleaning at 1.8 gallons per minute.
Since you can rotate the faucet 360 degrees, you can direct the water in any direction.
The lever of this 2-handles pull-down faucet is user-friendly and provides precise water flow control according to universal standards. You can set the faucet to suit your requirements, including temperature and pressure. In addition to the central spout with a high arc for optimal cleaning, the sink features a side sprayer for spill-free cleaning.
- High-arc design swivels 360 degrees to facilitate everyday kitchen tasks.
- Kitchen messes are easily cleaned up with a powerful side sprayer and retractable hose.
- 12 inches tall arc gives adequate space to clean without obstructing access to any part of the faucet.
- ADA compliance - No
- Warranty - Lifetime warranty
- Installation - Deck mounted and everything needed for installation is included in the package. Purchasing a standard supply line separately is required for installation.
- Easy installation
- Durable construction
- Lifetime warranty
- Water-saving design
- ADA compliance
- Aerator may be problematic at times.
6. Moen 8792 Chrome Commercial 2 Handle Kitchen Faucet with Sprayer
The Moen kitchen faucet is one of the best 2-handle kitchen faucets with a sprayer. It features a chrome finish and a versatile design. Moreover, the faucet has all the fixtures necessary to replace the sink plumbing.
Furthermore, its design simplifies installation and you can also use it easily. Both the hose and side spray enhances the convenience.
A cool gray metallic finish covers the chrome plating, while hot and cold indicator colors are present on the handles. Cold handles open by rotating clockwise, while hot handles open counterclockwise. It also features an aerator that provides 2.2 gallons of water per minute.
- Lever handles have cold and hot water indicators.
- Maximum flow rate of the aerator is 2.2 GPM.
- Ultra-premium finish that will resist corrosion and tarnishing after repeated use
- Spout design with a high arch allows maximum space for any task under the faucet.
- Spout rotates 180 degrees, ensuring easy access to the entire sink area.
- Warranty - 5 years
- ADA Compliance - Meets ASME A112.18.1/CSA B-125.1
- Installation - Centerset installation and professional help might be required.
- Product includes an aerator
- Moen featured with side sprayer
- Durable materials used for construction
- Installation process is difficult
7. Kingston Brass Double Handle Kitchen Faucet
An attractive cylindrical design makes this faucet stand out. The product uses modern-day technology for maximum versatility and functionality. A high-arching spout on the Concord of this 2-pull-down kitchen faucet allows for easy cleaning of larger dishes.
You can easily swivel which allows you to reach any area around your sink. It has a dual-function sprayer that can handle tough cleaning tasks. In addition, the product is compatible with matching accessories.
- Ceramic disc cartridges provides drip-free water flow.
- Sprayer includes two functions: stream flow and aeration.
- Maximum water flow rate is 1.8 GPM and 6.8 LPM spout flow rate at 60 PSI.
- Warranty and ADA - Consult customer care to know about the warranty and ADA compliance.
- Installation - Bridge installation with all the parts included in the package.
- Designed in an industrial style
- Stain and corrosion-resistant
- Easy installation
- Flexibility is limited
8. BWE Wall Mounted Faucet with Swivel Spout
BWE is one of the best 2-handle kitchen faucets with a gooseneck switch spout that will blend well with stainless steel, ceramic, acrylic, or crystal stone sink.
There is a dual temperature lever handle on this commercial faucet and a double O-ring swing spout that rotates 360 degrees. This 2-handle kitchen faucet without a sprayer allows water to flow in any direction. Your kitchen faucet will be a highlight of your home with NSF approval, and professional design features.
- 360-degree rotation spout allows water to reach all corners of the sink.
- Powerful spray can easily remove food residue.
- Handle material is stainless steel with the wall mounting type.
- Dual handlesto navigate to any part of the sink
- Anti-rusting, corrosion, and tarnish-resistant.
- ADA compliance and warranty - Consult customer care to know about the warranty and ADA Compliance.
- Installation - Wall-mount and this kitchen sink faucet can be installed in less than 15 minutes using the installation manual or video.
- 360 degrees swivel for easy cleaning
- Useful for deep sinks and prevents splashing.
- Faucet can only be pushed downwards and cannot go on or off.
9. Signature Hardware Double Handle Bridge Kitchen Faucet
The elegant, sculpted body of this 2-handle kitchen faucet with sprayer features lever handles. Signature hardware features brass construction along with the side sprayer. The Signature high resistance feature remains the perfect choice for high temperatures.
Also, the hardware covers a warranty period of 25 years. Signature hardware is one of the top double handle kitchen faucets that has an 8" center swivel. It provides full access to the complete area of the sink and you can also control the temperature and flow.
- Highly resistant to corrosion and also withstands high temperature.
- Three holes with eight-inch centers makes all sink areas more accessible.
- 5-¼ height of the side spray offers complete flexibility.
- Water is diverted to a sprayer from a side spray, which is useful for many kitchen tasks
- Swivel spout allows good access to the entire sink area.
- Warranty - 25-year limited warranty
- ADA Compliance - Meets DWA section 1417(d) WaterSense IAPMO/cUPC NSF 61 ASME A112.8.1 / CSA B125.1 ADA NSF/ANSI 372.
- Installation - Bridge-style installation and you might require a plumber.
- High quality
- Corrosion resistance
- High-temperature tolerance
How Do Double Handle Kitchen Faucets Work?
A double handle kitchen faucet is more than just water faucets. A mixing valve controls both water flow and temperature. There is a handle, lever, or knob that controls the mixing valve. In addition to the aerator, a flow restrictor is often paired with an aerator to create a uniform flow. Spray heads appear on many kitchen faucets, which produce strong water jets.
Different styles of water spigots are available as well. Spray heads are placed separately in rigid fixtures and rotated from side to side. A 2-handle pull-down faucets function similarly to rigid spout faucets, except that the spray attachment is attached to the faucet body while connected to a supply hose, independent of the rest of the faucets.
Pull-down faucets and rigid faucets are combined to form spring-spout faucets. In conjunction with a fixed spout, the sprayer acts as if it were attached to the faucet body. Disconnecting it from the body allows it to become a flexible sprayer.
Things to Consider Before Choosing the Best Double-Handle Kitchen Faucets
Take the following factors into account when choosing the best 2-handle kitchen faucets.
Typically, kitchen faucets have one or two handles. In single-handle faucets, you have to adjust the temperature in the same handle. But in double-handle faucets, two separate handles are given to adjust the cold and hot water separately. It is generally necessary to have two or three mounting holes for a 2 handle kitchen faucet with a sprayer. However, some can fit on multiple holes.
2. Range of Faucets
A faucet's reach is the distance between its spout base and the working water stream. When filling pots or rinsing dishes, the water should reach any part of your sink.
3. Gallons Per Minute Or Water Flow
It is important to conserve water. A pot or sink that takes too long to fill is just as wasteful. It indicates the amount of water released by the faucet measured in gallons per minute (GPM). A legal maximum flow rate of 2.2 GPM is necessary for modern faucets; however, most have flow rates between 1.5 and 2.2 GPM. Therefore, a faucet with a flow rate of 1.8 GPM is suitable for most families.
4. A Finishing Touch
Colors and finishes of modern faucets are designed to complement your kitchen sink. Many metals are available, including chrome, nickel, bronze, and stainless steel. Additionally, many faucet colors are available with a spot-resistant and antimicrobial finish to reduce cleaning and maintenance requirements.
How to Pick the Right Kitchen Faucet?
The faucet on your kitchen sink makes all the difference in how you feel in the kitchen, whether practical, convenient, or enjoyable. When you're planning on upgrading the look and functionality of your kitchen, selecting the right kitchen faucet can seem daunting, but it isn't as complicated as you might think. You can consider the below tips to ensure you get a quality kitchen faucet.
1. Plan Your Budget
The cost of a top double handle faucet for the kitchen can be high, but you don't have to spend a fortune on a quality sink faucet. It would help if you first visited your local bathroom and sanitaryware shops to see what options best fit your budget.
2. Understand The Material
Material is the first thing to consider when purchasing a new kitchen faucet. Stainless steel, ceramic, and chrome faucets are all options. Stainless steel is stronger and longer-lasting, while ceramic is less durable. In addition, smudges appear more readily on chrome than any other material, while stainless steel is exceedingly robust but generally more expensive.
3. Installation Process
A better approach would be to consider how difficult a new faucet is to install. Pay attention to the installation instructions when choosing a new kitchen faucet.
Quick-connect fittings are standard on many kitchen faucets, which make installation easy, and all you need for installation is an Allen wrench and some plumber's putty.
Frequently Asked Questions
Kitchen faucets are allowed to flow at 2.2 gallons per minute. In contrast, lower limits of 2.0 or 1.8 GPM allow only temporary increases in flow rates. Water is delivered at 2.2 gallons per minute by many kitchen faucet models. Depending on the interchangeable aerator installed, some faucets have variable flow rates.
Many kitchen faucets have a flow restrictor in the aerator limiting how much water flows out. Changing the aerator or removing the restrictor will increase the flow rate.
You may experience a reduced flow due to a clogged aerator or a restricted water supply. The first thing you should do is ensure the supply line under the sink is not blocked. Also, make sure the aerator is not clogged.
With proper care, contemporary kitchen faucets last up to 15 years. With the right care and some minor repairs, the item should have 20 years. Occasionally, very high-quality faucets will need to be repaired despite exceeding those limits.
The average price of the best 2-handle kitchen faucet may vary depending on the brand and features of the faucet. But the cost starts from $100 and goes up above $700 for some products.
A variety of mounting styles are available. However, the number of mounting holes in your sink deck or countertop may limit your choice in some cases.
Single-hole systems require one hole for installation, with three holes available as an upgrade.
Three holes are necessary for a centerset. The holes are typically eight inches apart in the center of the outer holes.
Widespread requires three holes with different distances between them.
Mounted directly to the wall with one or multiple holes, wall-mount faucets come in various finishes.
Most people enjoy the aesthetics of their kitchen. It doesn't matter how you match the faucet to your appliances, sink, or cabinet hardware. It would be beneficial if you paid attention to the finishing details. A brass faucet may look out of place if the rest of your kitchen is stainless steel. The trend is to pick complementing accent finishes, such as matte black.
We hope our article on the ‘Best double-handle kitchen faucets’ help you determine the style that is best suited to your space. To choose the best kitchen faucet, consider the tips mentioned in our article and make the right choice. Write to us if you have any doubts and we will get back to you soon.